Re: SOL-LOGO-FLIP.GIF

To: british-cars@hoosier (SOL list)
Subject: Re: SOL-LOGO-FLIP.GIF
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 92 12:41:57 CDT
> >Has anyone else had problems downloading the GIF file
> >SOL-LOGO-FLIP from Hoosier? I have tried downloading
> >several times with no success.
>
> Yep.  There's a problem -- I just ftp'ed it, and it looks like there's a
> "Lucas bit" in the file.  `^)
>
> The gif will display about halfway, then deteriorates into garbage.
> Perhaps a noisy line during uploading?  Or possibly whatever filter was
> used to flip it introduced trash into the file.

The version I have on my server seems to be OK.  To get it, send a
mail message with a subject line of GET SOL/PICS/SOL_LOGO.Z to
server@ingr.com.  The file you get will be uuencoded.  Requests are
processed overnight.

Even though the file name says SOL_LOGO, it's really SOL_LOGO_FLIP,
i.e. the Union Jack is oriented properly.
--
T.J. Higgins | higgins@ingr.com | Intergraph Mapping Sciences | Huntsville, AL
"Well-weathered leather