Chris Rea & 7's

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Chris Rea & 7's
From: mikej@wv.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 92 06:18:09 PDT
Ben Hobson writes:

Bruce was curious about the car on the front of Cris Reas album
Auberge, the car is indeed a lotus 7 (well a caterham 7) - and I want one.
If you listen to the first track you can hear him trying to start what
sounds like a pretty highly tuned engine.....

This leads me to another point - in order to start a good healthy
Caterham fund I need to sell my Spitfire.

I too have this disease.  I have the CD cover posted in my office.  Am I nuts
to sell a perfectly good (well mostly perfectly good) Twin Cam Europa on the
off chance that I might come across a reasonably good Caterham 7 long cockpit?

Michael Sands what say you?
                           mikej@apd.mentorg.com