Kingpins

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Kingpins
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 92 08:49 EDT

Well it that time of year again, this week-end I start preparing the
Midget for the MG1000 rally at the end of August. And as is customary,
I have to rebuild the front suspension.

Does anybody know of a place where I can have my kingpins reamed/rebuilt ?

I do not want to send them to Apple Hydraulics again, I think their
workmanship is not up to par. As an example I had an A-arm rebuilt by them
this year, and they had aligned the threaded inserts wrong, so that the
fulcrum pin could not be fitted (this is 2 out of 4 arms that I have had
to send back to them)

Roger: are you going to be uo at the start/finish of the rally ?

Gerry