Re: Fiamm Air horns

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu (SOL list)
Subject: Re: Fiamm Air horns
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 92 9:26:02 CDT
>    I have  a pair of these on my motorcycle sidecar rig.  They are truly
> awesome horns.

I put these on a motorcycle I had in college, and can also attest to
their power.  It was always great fun to see the terror in the eyes
of the blue-haired women in their American land yachts as they
quickly aborted their lane changes.  You could see them wondering
where in the heck that tractor-trailer was!

>  Heh, heh, heh....

What he said...

--
T.J. Higgins | higgins@ingr.com | Intergraph Mapping Sciences | Huntsville, AL
"Time is a gypsy caravan, steals away in the night