XKE interior

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: XKE interior
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 92 8:05:04 EDT
 Dan Wedding wanted to know

1) Has anyone had any experince with G. W. Bartlett CO., INC.
   of Muncie Indiana Fame?

I bought an interior package from them a couple of years ago.  Materials
are all top quality and service is quite good.  I think a few folks
in my Jaguar club have Bartlett interiors; people seem to be pleased
with them.  They advertise in the Brit magazines as well.

Now if only the car were to the point where my main worry was putting
in the interior ...

BTW, anyone got a spare driveshaft for a 70 E type?
--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  | WANTED: Clever saying