Re: Daimlers

To: crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil (Clay Robinson)
Subject: Re: Daimlers
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 92 11:51:08 MDT
Clay Robinson asks...
}Are there any Daimler or Lanchester owners out there in network land
}anyway?  I currently own two SP-250s (also known as a Dart) and seldom
}get to chat with other owners.

I don't know of any other net-Daimler owners besides you and I.

I got back the results from the title history search form that I
sent into the Colorado DMV.  It was a waste of money.  All that
came back were photocopies of the title which I turned in and the
one which I was issued :-(

And Carl, when are you going to invite the Front-Rangers over
to your new house so we can christen your driveway with CASTROL
and anoint your carpets with some holy brew?

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________

"It was great!!  You would have hated it."
         Anne describing Saturday night's Boulder Chorale Spring concert.