DOT5 with EEZI-BLEED

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: DOT5 with EEZI-BLEED
From: Jerry Kaidor <Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Date: 20 Apr 92 13:42:26
   DOT5 with EEZI-BLEED
Has anybody had good luck bleeding brake systems with an "Eezibleed" and DOT5
silicon fluid?  I tried to do this over the weekend and got strictly nowhere.
The stream of tiny bubbles was just never-ending.  What's the trick?  The funny
thing is, I KNOW I've done this successfully before.
Another funny thing, is that there was a fairly good pedal with the
pressure-bleeder connected, and no pedal at all without it.

      - Jerry