Europa in Alabama, need phone #

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Europa in Alabama, need phone #
From: medtron!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@uunet.UU.NET (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 92 9:42:08 CST
Once again, I throw something away too soon.  Just after I tossed the message
about the Europa in Alabama for $5K (like I can afford it, eh?), a buddy of
mine says he wants to fly down and look at it.  He likes mid-engines.  He has
an Esprit Turbo and an MR2.

Can anybody drag it back out for me and Email the phone number?

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324