New VP at Lotus Cars

To: ~b-c@tbird.cc.bellcore.com
Subject: New VP at Lotus Cars
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 19 Mar 1992 8:41 EST
OK you SOL's, you got this way ahead of most other sourses.

Yesterday at 4PM, Lotus Cars USA named Steven Rossi as Sales,
Marketing and Public Relations Executive.  Steven, age 37,
has been named Vice President, Operations, for Lotus USA.

As anyone that has been around the Vintage Triumph Register
for a few years, Steven has a long and cistinguished history
of British cars involvement.  Steven held various VTR positions,
including the Presidency.  He co-authored a book on TR-6's
and also served as Editor of VTR's magazine.

Steven has left his current job as head of Public Relations with Saab
USA to accept the position with Lotus.

As some of you know, I have had the pleasure of meeting Steven
when we formed the a local Triumph club in Long Island, NY in 1976.
We have been friends since then and it is a real delight to see him
doing so well and especially now being involved very directly
with the world of British cars again.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com