ORIGINAL TRIUMPH TR Available at TRF

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: ORIGINAL TRIUMPH TR Available at TRF
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@snakebyte.cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 92 09:16:18 pst
In case you're wondering whether or not Dana Henry at TRF reads our
blatherings on the british-cars list, the answer seems to be yes.
Yesterday I received a short letter from John C.  Swauger at TRF,
apparently in response to a message I sent out on the list a while back
commenting on the Original Restorers Guides Series.  I had mentioned
that a new book in the series entitled TRIUMPH TR, by Bill Piggot, was
available from Classic Motorbooks.  John informs me that this book is
also available from The Roadster Factory.  The catalog number is RFP279
and the price is the same $29.95.  John went to say that it was his
understanding that Bill Piggot would be over for one weekend of the TRA
National meet this coming June and at the Vintage Races at MidOhio
the following weekend.

Roland