Re: MGB Electrical Problem

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Electrical Problem
From: Scott Turner <srt@sun-dimas.aero.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1993 08:51:27 -0800
Thanks for the helpful replies concerning my 9mA drain in my MGB.
(Although I did mention in my original article that I'd already
checked the stereo and the clock.)

Anyway, the new alternator showed up on Friday, I installed it on
Saturday, and all seems copacetic.  The mysterious drain has gone
away, so the problem must have been in the old alternator.

Now if it would just quit raining here in SoCal so that I could dry
out the interior before it all molds, everything would be great :-)

                                                -- Scott T.