Names for our LBCs

To: (~b-c)
Subject: Names for our LBCs
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 13 Jan 1993 10:27 EST
Well, I might as well add the following to the "What's her name?"
dialog for our LBCs.

Our '61 original TR-3A is named Sheba.  So named by my wife because
she (the TR-3) held a very special place in the hearts of its
original owners, an elederly couple we still keep in touch with.

One other car we named, but no longer own, was a '62 TR-3B that
was prepared as an autocross/time trials car.  I never got
beyond painting it in black prime, and with it's generally
"stripped" racing form we affectionally dubbed it "The Rat."
Linda even printed the name on the rear apron.

Cheers,

Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!cc!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@cc.bellcore.com