Vendor update, Weber, Jaguar

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Vendor update, Weber, Jaguar
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 93 13:46:03 CST
------------------------------------
Welch Jaguar
Stubenville, OH

The best prices for Jaguar parts that I have found.
- zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
------------------------------------
World Sales
Florida
(800) 237-9270

Cheap prices, maybe the cheapest, on new Webers.  COD only.  - Phil Ethier
------------------------------------
XK's Unlimited
850 Fiero Lane
San Luis Obispo, CA  93401
(805) 544-7864 CA.
(800) 821-4622 and (800) 444-5247 (Yes, there are 2 toll-free numbers)
(805) 544-1664 FAX

"Parts & Service for all model Jaguars from 1948 on" XK's Unlimited is a good
place to send Girling calipers for for piston bore sleeving. - ?

XK's Unlimited is good, but is a bit higher than Welch Jaguar.  They are also
committed to "correct" parts.  Additionally, you can call them without a part
number.  Just be sure that they tell you what is included in the replacement
part.  - zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"Let me know if this gets too organized."  - Steve Goodman