Re: Mr. Buja's Daimler (and Land-Rover???)

To: british-cars@hoosier (british-cars)
Subject: Re: Mr. Buja's Daimler (and Land-Rover???)
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 91 10:48:07 MDT
>Congrats to Mr. Buju on pick up such a neat old piece of British history!
>(we have to call him Mr. now that he has such a upscale car)

  Thanks, Kirk (but it's Buja ending with an "a").  Let's not take
this upscale car bit too far since there's still a fair amount of
work to do to get it into shape (I'm really looking forward to
bringing all that woodwork back to life).  And I'd much prefer to
stay on a first name basis with everyone anyway.

  Now that the Daimler's in the bag, in true SOL tradition, I'm
starting to think about ways to convince Anne that we can't live
without that cute little tan Land-Rover I saw for sale on the way
into work this morning.....

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________