Warning: Editorial comment.

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Warning: Editorial comment.
From: Nelson Yaple <Nelson_Yaple@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 91 16:05:01 PST
          Yes, friends its that time again, friday afternoon to be
          exact.  Time for another wittless comment from yours truly.
          What could I possible comment about, you ask?  How about
          this:  other cars vs british cars.  Well I'll make
          it short and sweet.

          Of all the cars I've had over the years (16 to be exact), I
          have only named 4 of them.  The 4 were all LBC's.  I seem to
          name things that have a character all there own.  And as we
          all know no LBC is alike even though they may have come off
          the assembly line together.  My 65 Midget was "Shorty", the
          65 Alpine was "Sunny", the MGB-GT is Monty (pronounced
          Mon'tae), and the Lotus which was already named the "Yellar
          Dawg"

          I seem to notice when people talk about LBC's they speak of
          them as family members, but do you ever hear of anyone speak
          the same about any other car?

          The bottom line to all this is the reason I drive LBC's is
          that they have character (probably more than the owner).  I
          like the fact that only a select few people (wierd as we
          are) drive these cars.  It may be lame, but in a cookie
          cutter world, where they only thing that sets you apart
          from the next person is color of your underware, its nice
          to drive something that not everyone can have (or want (:>).

          Nelson.