Re: Auto nationality truism

To: @ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU:italian-cars@cma.com
Subject: Re: Auto nationality truism
From: Al Bowers <bowers@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 91 08:39:56 PST
I know this is late, but I'm a little slow.  I still thought it would
be of interest to _ALL_ the groups...

>Heh.  Just this morning I was reflecting that, in a pinch, it's
>probably better to drive an English car to eat Italian food than
>it would be to drive an Italian car to eat English food...

This is excerpted from the Alfa Romeo Association's "Overheard Cams"
magazine, October '91, in an article on automotive defintions:

Heaven: German mechanics, Italian scrutineers, British officials and
the French do the lunch.

Hell: Italian mechanics, German scrutineers, French officials and the
British do the lunch.

:-)

Al Bowers  ...GTV6, MHR...