Fuel line tubing and Original TR review

Subject: Fuel line tubing and Original TR review
From: "Darrell Walker" <walker@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 91 11:50:55 PST
I need to fabricate new fuel lines for my TR, and I was wondering if
brass tubing is an appropriate material.

I also spent some of the holiday weekend reading my new copy of
"Original Triumph TR".  I case you haven't seen any of the books in
this series, they gather several original or well restored examples
of the car, and then have a panel of authorities comment on the
originality.  There is also a wealth of info from production records,
and there were several production changes listed in here that I have
never seen referenced before.  A very good reference for someone
restoring a TR, or looking to buy a "restored" car.

--
   Darrell Walker                 walker@hprpcd.hp.com
   (916) 785-4059                 HPDesk: walker (hprpcd) /HP5200/UX