Re: Booste & things

To: hoosier!british-cars@cs, gerry@speedy.att.com
Subject: Re: Booste & things
From: ssi!coventry!rmb@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Bob Bownes)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 91 10:43:14 CST
->> Extracted from your note to Rodger was a bit a person you know who drives
->> a Rover 2000 daily.

->My friend with the Rover never buys any parts, the car never breaks down !!!!

        I too have a friend, well acquaintence actually, ok, so I just met the
woman once, who until recently had a Rover 2000 in her stable of vehicles
as her personal car. Not to be confused with the Rolls Royces that the
chauffers drive. From what I hear, she recently (in the last 5 years) retired
the durable old Rover and picked up a Jag.

        She also has a Range Rover, or so I'm told.

iii

Who? Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.