Girling Hydraulic Grease

Subject: Girling Hydraulic Grease
From: rodb@ee.ubc.ca
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 91 12:39:31 PDT
I'm in the process of going over the hydraulics on my Healey now that
I've got the motor running.  I took the clutch slave cylinder off the
car to clean it out and discovered that it was in remarkably good condition.
It seems that the boot end was packed with grease from the factory.  The
question is, What type of grease is this and where can I get it?  I would
like to repack the cylinder when I put it back.  I'd like to
use Giriling Hydraulic Grease if such a thing is around.

Many thanks,

ps.  I figured out exactly which cars have early Healey calipers.  Email
me if you want the details.

--
Rod Barman, Dept. of E.E., University of British Columbia
rodb@salmon.ee.ubc.ca