Re: sealing a leaky float

To: zahid@serval.sps.mot.com
Subject: Re: sealing a leaky float
From: Dustin Kassman <dhk@hpcvxbt.cv.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 91 10:35:26 PDT
Anytime I am dealing with fuel leaks I use a product called Seal All
glue.  It comes in a yellow and red tube packaged within a box and
should be available in most hardware stores.  I have patched gas tanks
with gas running out of a hole by coating a piece of cloth with Seal All
and slapping it on the hole.  Lasted several years, too.  In fact, when
I sold my '65 Impala it still had a six year old crack on the carburetor
patched with Seal All.

                                Dustin Kassman
                                dhk@cv.hp.com

PS. If you can't find Seal All send me email and I will look on my tube
    for the manufacturer.