Re: plastic windows

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Re: plastic windows
From: ed@visix.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 91 09:51:18 -0400
Subject: plastic windows

Jim Muller asks:
> What is the recommended procedure for cleaning up the plastic rear window
> of a convertible top?

On my Mazda Britcar-like Convertible Sports Appliance, I use the very mild
rubbing compound that Zymol supplies to strip their wax.  I have also
heard good reports of Meguiar's Perfect Plastic Polish.

> putting green stripes on the edges of their CD's

Does BRG help or does it cause your CD player to stop playing in the rain?

ed devinney                                             ed@visix.com
Visix Software Inc., Reston, VA                   ...!uunet!visix!ed
        "I wish I knew the story ... of the tornado,
         Who swam like a statue of Carmen Miranda..."
                                        - King Missile