re: PREVIOUS OWNER

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: re: PREVIOUS OWNER
From: jake@ux6.lbl.gov (William Jaquith)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 91 15:00:58 PDT
Since we're entertaining...
One of the cartoons on my wall is Robotman:
Robotman -
        Hi, I'm looking for Mr. Goodwrench.
Counterman -
        Mr. Goodwrench couldn't make it in today. You can talk
        to his assistant, Mr. OKwrench.
Mr OKwrench -
        I'm Mr. OKwrench. Maybe I can help you, sort of??.....
Robotman -
        Well, uh...I'm having some trouble with my carburetor...
Mr. OKwrench -
        ooo, your carburetor? Carburetors make me insecure. How
        about an oil change?
Robotman -
        Is there anyone else I can talk to?
Counterman -
        Well, there's always Mr. Weirdwrench.
Mr. Weirdwrench -
        No problem!! We'll just crazy glue your dipstick to your
        distributor cap and then...........