Liquid Glass /New Paint

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Liquid Glass /New Paint
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1991 13:09:31 -0500
I recently had my car repainted with acrylic enamel and I am trying to
decide what to do as far as preserving the paint.  My general feeling is
to leave it alone for the next year, but I am a little concerned about
driving it without wax or something like that on it.  Has anyone used
this Liquid Glass stuff?  I supposedly forms a permanent hard coat on
the car.  Or is the best thing just to leave it alone?  It was painted
at the end of August.

Will