Re: Pictures

To: british-cars@hoosier (SOL list)
Subject: Re: Pictures
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 91 8:13:32 CDT
Rod Barman writes:

> A couple people have also asked me if I can mail them disks with
> pictures on them.

For those of you who don't have FTP access, all of Rod's pictures (and
a few others) are available via e-mail from server@ingr.com.  They
are sent in uuencode format, so you will need the uudecode program.
It, too, is available from the server.

To get help on the server, send a message with a subject line of HELP
to server@ingr.com.  To get a list of the available files, send a
separate message with a subject line of INDEX.  All server requests
are processed overnight.

Many thanks to Rod for the pics (love that Tiger!).
T.J. Higgins    205-730-7922  |  higgins@ingr.com    (Internet)
Mapping Sciences Division     |  uunet!ingr!higgins  (uucp)
Intergraph Corp.  M/S IW17A6  Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.A.  35894-0001