Response

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Response
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@encore.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 91 13:35:01 EDT
Wow, you folks are tops!  Lots of fun leads to follow up on (at
least it will keep me busy...)

I guess I should clarify (since several have asked in email): my
objection is to Encore and South Florida not moving to some other
area.  I've heard a lot here say to the effect, "Hey, if I'm going
to move, I might as well go to a good area like X"  where X has
values like Texas, Bay Area, Portland, Colorado, etc.  Don't get
me wrong, I love it here, but I could love it in a lot of places.
Been here since '69, maybe it's time to see another area.

Thanks.

And I promise: no more non-LBC mail!  :-)

        - Dale