Re: LBCs in movies

To: coryc@sequent.com (Cory Carpenter)
Subject: Re: LBCs in movies
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdln.spd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 91 10:04:17 PDT

| How about the rather "uniquely" customized Jaguar in "Harold & Maude?"
|
| -coryc

20 or so years ago I had a 70 mile daily commute, which included the Dumbarton
bridge. One day I found myself following and some times along side an XKE
hearse.
(I was in a tr4 surry). We went on together for about 10 miles, Then he turned
off. I don't remember what the driver looked like and I didn't see any film
crew,
so it wasn't until the movie came out that I understood.

Another movie which was shot in the SanFrancisco bay area, "Vertigo", has my
parents
car in the background of a street scene. I always forget it's there then do a
double-take
//dickn