How about a digest?

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: How about a digest?
From: ks5k@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 91 12:57:16 EST

        If I understand the complaints correctly, the list has lost
members because there is too much mail flooding in, interfering
with life's daily chores.

        How about a Daily digest?  How about a choice?  Would it be
possible for those that want the spontaneity of the list to stay the
same to get the list as it goes, and those that want a round-up
(digest) at the end or beginning of the day, get a digest?  I
personally would opt for a digest.  I have not had problems for the
people on the net so pressing that they could not wait 24 hours.

        If digest is too much for Dale Cook, perhaps someone else
could round them up and send them out to a sub-list.... who knows.
I would try to volunteer but the q is moot for me, next month I move to
Scotland where I shall see all those glorious Stags and Intercepters.

Kristian