Amusing Newspaper Report

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Amusing Newspaper Report
From: John E Upham <johnu@syma.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 91 17:07:06 WET
 I realise this has nothing to do with cars of any nationality but
 I thought you might find it funny.

 The `Evening Argus' reported the finding of a corpse in a plastic sack
 buried in earth near some roadworks.

 The reported revealed that the Police had managed to eliminate death
 by suicide (!) or by natural causes (!) in their enquiries. Well ,
 thank the Lord for that !

  we can all rest peacefully in our beds knowing we have such super
  sleuths in the modern Police force.

   I wonder how long the above means of demise were considered by
   the Sussex Police ??

              John Upham, (Chemical Physics Ph.D)

              University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.

              Email: kapn1%cluster.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet)
                     kapn1@uk.ac.susx.cluster       (Janet)
                     johnu%syma.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac    (BITnet)
                     johnu@uk.ac.susx.syma          (Janet)
              Tel:   +44 273 680500 (eve)
              Tel:   +44 273 678332 (day)
              Fax:   +44 273 671966

  "I've counted them all out and I've counted them all back"
   Murray Walker (?) commentating on the restart at F1 WC, Spa, 1990