Dave Bean's Moving Sale.

To: sol@ucscc.ucsc.edu
Subject: Dave Bean's Moving Sale.
From: ucbvax!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!red4est!lrc@gilroy.dec.com (Larry Colen - Nerd in a black leather jacket)
Date: Mon Nov 12 14:48:41 1990
Dave Bean is having a pretty good close-out/moving sale.
Lotsa misc. Lotus and Cortina stuff.
They have (had?) Cortina heads for $15
Cortina head Gaskets $30/10 or $5 each.
various other stuff too.  Mostly lotus stuff.
  their phone # is 805-962-8125

They also have (not on sale) Thorsen type Limited slip
units for the Cortina for $650.  I would have to supply my
own ring and pinion gears etc.  Anybody know what it costs
to have a rear end adjusted and aligned?  Is this
worth the bother and money or should I just go with a
stock rear end and put my money into a motor?

  Also on the subject of Cortinas, I saw the prettiest Mk1 cortina
set up for GT-4.  It belongs to Mike Drouin from Lodi.  I can't
wait to see it in action next year.  Of course about the only
part of the original car left is the roof and the windsheild.

   Larry