Re: Anybody out there?

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM, ejd@iris.brown.edu
Subject: Re: Anybody out there?
From: mit-eddie!en.ecn.purdue.edu!chad@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chad R Mccubbins)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 90 12:58:16 -0500
Read you loud and clear in the Midwest.  I've no money for my Triumph now
and am driving a Diesel Escort.  Bad looks, but GOOD mileage (48mpg)  Also
I did this BEFORE the gas crunch!  I still want to hear Bill Sohl's
TR-7 head removing story.  It took me a week of hell before I drove a
wood cutting wedge between the head and block!!  The studs were SOOOO corroded.
I even welded nuts to the top of them and broke them off!  FInally I
decided the head had to come off even just to put on a new one!

Chad