Re: SOL gathering at InterOp

To: mit-eddie!cs.arizona.edu!brett@eddie.mit.edu,
Subject: Re: SOL gathering at InterOp
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <mit-eddie!apple.com!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 90 12:14:39 -0700
Dick, a SOL is you & me & everyone on the list.

SOL stands for Scions Of Lucas

Some once thought it should be Sons of Lucas with Sons being in the genaric

Someone else suggested Daughters of Lucas with daughters being generic
Scions  started looking good about then, even if no one knows what the word
means.

Anyway, that is the name of the group.  Remember, last night at the Triumph
Travelers meeting, I was mentioning the soon to be logo of British flag &
crossed wrenches? Well I forgot to mention thaat it also said SOL.

By the way, anyone ever get prices on the goodies??

TeriAnn