Re: british car humor

To: alliant!british-cars@eddie.mit.edu
Subject: Re: british car humor
From: mit-eddie!think!ames!eeg.eeg.com!akkana@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Akkana)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 1990 14:33:36 PDT
Larry Colen - Nerd in a black leather jacket writes:
> My friend Paul Kile wrote this poem:
>
> Crowbar, Golden Crowbar,
[ and lots of other great stuff ]

Isn't Paul Kile the guy you introduced to me in Sacramento one December?
The one who burst out caroling:
        "Hark!  The Herald axles swing!"

That was good enough that it deserves to be included in any british-car
humour collection ...  (Well, at least *I* thought it was funny ...)

(That was the same year that Sam was passing out xmas cards which said:
"Wreck the malls with cows on Harleys ..."  Well, maybe you had to
see the picture on the card to appreciate that one ...)

--
        ...Akkana