Re: like I said, speaking of tools...

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM, mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: like I said, speaking of tools...
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <mit-eddie!apple.com!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 90 10:14:53 -0700
Chris,$250 to $350 seem like a lot of vice to me.  I have a 4" vice that I
bought at a tool sale for ~$15 new. Its a Korean generic vice. I have been
using it for about 6 years now and have not broke it yet.  I figgure I
could go through a lot of vices for $350.

As far as workbenches are concerned, it depends upon your needs and space.
You should be able to build somthing cheaper that you can buy it.
Not having a garage, I use my hay trailer. It is 8' by 16' & about 3-1/2'
high.  I move it to where I need a work bench & use it.

TeriAnn
  Jus makin do