Late model blue Triumphs.

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Late model blue Triumphs.
From: mit-eddie!ra.cs.Virginia.EDU!ks5k@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 90 23:39:37 EDT

Hey SOLers,

        Do any of you have a late model blue triumph (78+) with the
paint code "JMA"?  This is sort of a medium blue that I have seen a
few times, BUT... is not on anybody's list (including TRF).  Any help
to an equivalent code, either the alphabetic or earlier numeric, would
be much appreciated as I want to start covering up gray splodges.

        BTW - to those in the area:  The Shanandoah BSC is having
a few events this Fall.  The next is a "British Sports car day" in
Waynesboro on Oct 6.  There is also a "Steeple chase and car show" at
Mt. Pellier in Nov.  More info to anyone interested...

Kristian