Wheel bearings!

To: autox@hoosier
Subject: Wheel bearings!
From: phile@pwcs.StPaul.GOV (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 90 16:05:32 CDT
For some reason the Britcar gods seem to be smiling on me.  I was
concerned that my right front wheel bearing would fail on me at
Sunday's autocross.  This could be embarassing, expensive and
dangerous!  Today my new brake disks arrived from Victoria British and
I began to wish I could get going now.  I called the parts shop here
in town that promised me on Tuesday that they could get me roller
bearings in two weeks.  They are here!  God willing and the creek
don't rise, I could have solid bearings and real brakes this Sunday.
Now to break the news to my SO that I want to work on the car tonight.
"Honest, Honey, I have a three-week break after this one!"  Spridget
Power! er no... Oh, I have it....   Spridget Cornering!  That I can
live up to.
--
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
(612) 224-3105 or (612) 298-5324