MASH

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: MASH
From: mit-eddie!ftp.com!mason@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Nark Mason)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 90 13:49:38 -0500
    I went out looking for a wire wheel for my angle grinder yesterday,
didn't find one but found a buffing wheel I'd been meaning to pick up
for a while. Got it home, screwed it on my grinder, looked around for
something to test it on. Looked around, first thing my eyes fell upon
is the pair of SU's I was rebuilding for my mini....
    Now, I've often laughed at people who are fanatic enough to actually
*polish* their engine peices, but they *really* look sexy! This alone is
reason enough to scrap the strombergs on my TR250 in favor of 1 3/4" SU's,
if only I could find some. Now the mini needs the cast aluminium valve
cover, polish up the cooper s manifold, the oil filter cannister, get some
K&N chromed air filters, where will it end?