Re: Palo Alto

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Palo Alto
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!ssiwest!young@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Indi)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 90 09:49:41 PDT
        We'll be there, probably with our '70 Triumph GT6 in it's embarrassing-
        ly rough BRG paint-job.  The TR6 is still awaiting attention for its
        brake problems.  We'll try to bring my copy of the SOL identifier,
        and we'll try to find Larry's Cortina for a lunch-time gathering...

        indi (Cathy Young)         |"ssiwest!young"@lll-lcc.llnl.gov
        Supercomputer Systems, Inc | or: uunet!ssi!young
        Livermore, CA              | (415)373-8044

        ps: "We" means me and Mitch DeShields.