Re: RALLY ??? RALLY mailing list ???

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM,
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <mit-eddie!apple.com!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 90 09:36:39 -0700
I would like to be placed in the ralley mail list.  All i have done so far
are gimick A-B ralleys.  Unfortunatly, though at thsi time, the Land Rover's
speedometer reads very high, the MG's speedometer reads zero all the time,
but the TR3's speedometer is fairly close {I just have to remember which
box contains the dash pannel}. Come to think of it, I do not own a watch
either.   Mmmmmm ....  Do they have a nivice class for people that estimate
speed by sticking a wet finger out the window & estimate time by looking to
see where the sun is in the sky??? ;^)

Reading over the proposed ralley rules...
>All vehicles are restricted from having lights mounted higher than the
>bottem of the windshield,

Many of the factory ralley TR3s had a spot light mounted on top of the hard top.
What if one were to show up with an ex-factory ralley car, or a factory rally
car look alike???

TeriAnn