RE:Labour of Love

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: RE:Labour of Love
From: "You Know Who" <mit-eddie!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!GGN100@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 90 09:45 EDT
     One of my two earliest memories is going for a ride in my dad's
MG. Until I was 4, my favorite place to sit was on the rear parcel shelf
over the batteries. It was kinda hard, but made a great place to take a nap!
(well, except for when the car is gridded for an Autocross! :) Seatbelts
and baby seats weren't that popular back then, so a bit of extra care was
taken when driving.
      My other earliest memory? Watching C & D sedan races at Nelsons
Ledges. And they wonder why I'm such a British Car and Racing nut!!! :)

|GREG NAGY                      /---------------\       | "Whaddya mean |
|GGN100@PSUVM.PSU.EDU         //     || |      \  \     |'We're out of  |
|PENN STATE UNIV.     ( /--\  |  177  |       /--\  B|  |and push...We  |
|MCKEESPORT CAMPUS    D| () | |_______|      | () | /   |can still zero |