TR-7 Bushings

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: TR-7 Bushings
From: mit-eddie!en.ecn.purdue.edu!chad@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chad R Mccubbins)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 90 22:42:53 -0500

        Sorry this took SO long everyone, but my brain and my TR are out to
lunch.  The falling apart of my engagement and TR has left me in the dumps.
The TR is at least fixable :-)  Lost from pad, fluid, etc.

Anyway here's thezV hot tip on TUFF (tough?) bushing for this beast.

Rimmer bros in England sells an uprated kit for the rear trailing arms and tie
rod bushing for about 39.50 pounds awesome!!  The remaining anti-sway (roll)
one are also avail for about 2.50 each.  Anyway, I'm real happy with them
but had a HELL of a time finding someone capable of putting them in the rear
trailing arms.  Finally a suspension shop did it and costs me $40.

Anyway, here;s the address

RIMMER BROS
TRiumph House
115 Lincoln Road
Branston, Lincoln LN4 1PX

phone (0522) 791965

Good people.  talk to Sue in the export department and tell her I sent you.
Also AMerican express is about the easiest way to pay.