VTR convention

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: VTR convention
From: uunet!cadnetix.COM!stern@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Carl Stern)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 90 10:27:06 MDT
    I've been a reader of this list for quite some time but I have never posted
before.  I don't (yet) own an LBC, I am in the info-gathering, looking,
deciding, money saving stage for now.  The reason for this post is that I live
in Boulder, CO, and would like to here from any of you that make it here this
August.  My job here at Daisy/Cadnetix (DAZIX) is very shakey since we may
be filing bankruptcy real soon now, maybe today.  So this may be my last and
final opportunity to notify you of this.  Thanks for your knowledge and wit.
Hopefully, I will still have a job here or somewhere else with net access.
I'll remain/return to the list if possible.  Thanks.

                                          Carl Stern
                                          5000 Butte #162
                                          Boulder, CO 80301
                                          (303) 444-7776