re: Local VTR group

To: "bcr!hp6600.desk.hp.com!q0!larry_schwarcz"@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: re: Local VTR group
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 12 Jul 1990 11:06 EDT
Larry Schwarcz writes:
>I fully agree with what you said about joining a club.  I currently own
>a '67 Mustang and I'm a member of a local club.  The yearly cost ($25)
>is well worth it.
>
>But, I'm now thinking about buying a british car (a '69 or '70 TR-6)
>and I'd like to join a local club to learn as much as possible about
>the car *before* I buy.  I figure that I'll be able to make a wiser
>purchase that way.
>
>So, are there any chapters of the VTR in the San Jose, CA area?

Sure is!  In fact, Terianne Wakeman, also a b-c list member is
a member of the local club, The Triumph Travelers, PO Box 60314,
Sunnyvale, CA 94088.  Karyn Rossignol, President (408-288-8447).

Last I recall, they meet in a Hewlett-Packard site in the San Jose
area.
Just a side note, it was after meeting Terianne at one of the Triumph
Travelers monthly meetings (I was in CA on a business trip) that I
learned about this b-c email list.  Thanks again Terianne!

Bill Sohl
bellcore!taichi!whs70    or    whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com