add me

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: add me
From: Michael A. Wilson <mit-eddie!max.arc.nasa.gov!mwilson@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 90 21:45:28 -0700
Could you add me to the list from this site?  I'm on the list already
at wilson@potassium.cchem.berkeley.edu.  Don't kill that acct. yet as
we're bringing up this machine, and are having all the usual technical
difficulties.  I'll let you know when to kill the potassium address.

Thanks,

Mike Wilson.

ps. did we get split up with local distributions?  I'm seeing a lot
of east coast stuff, but didn't seem to get notice of the car/jazz/wine
fest this coming weekend in felton, ca.  Am I on the west coast part
of the list, or does Lucas also make networks?