Hot scoop!!!!!!!!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Hot scoop!!!!!!!!
From: "You Know Who" <mit-eddie!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!GGN100@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 90 13:08 EDT
     I had just ran into a fellow Sol'er who is in R&D at PPG. We were
talking about new and old LBC's. He had just come back from England. While
talking with yet another Sol'er working at Spice, he found out that Rover
has ordered two chassis that will accept a V-6 engine! This person also
claimed to have seen open and closed cockpit N-SX's while visiting Rover
Groups R&D center as well. I interpet these two peices of information to
mean that perhaps they are finally planning to do some badge engineering
wothy of the MG badge.
     Oh yeah, he also said that the Spice cars should debut at the beginning

    A guy can dream, can't he?

|GREG NAGY                      /---------------\       | "Whaddya mean |
|GGN100@PSUVM.PSU.EDU         //     || |      \  \     |'We're out of  |
|PENN STATE UNIV.     ( /--\  |  177  |       /--\  B|  |and push...We  |
|MCKEESPORT CAMPUS    D| () | |_______|      | () | /   |can still zero |