B-C Car show in Palo Alto date & paint

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: B-C Car show in Palo Alto date & paint
From: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 90 11:54:30 pdt
Thanks to everyone who responded regarding the British car show in Palo
Alto.  This was the first time I had ever heard that there was one and,
like Larry Schwarcz, thought the original reference might have been to
the concours (which I always miss for one reason or other, this year
included).  There seems to be some difference of opinion as to when it
will be.  Rich Hill's date sounds the firmest (Sept 9).  Is this
official?

To Larry Colen:

Thanks for the the brake fluid proof paint suggestion.  Sounds like
what I'm looking for.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcilan.hp.com