DSP in SFR

To: autox@cs
Subject: DSP in SFR
From: Tim Villanueva <tvillan@hpssdja.ptp.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 90 21:22:38 pdt
This weekend was as Lisa said, a weekend of almosts.  Anyways, I ended up
fourth on Saturday and Third on Sunday.  One of the guys who beat me both
days didn't register for the two day event, so I took home a third place
trophy.

Randy Kenyon, the DSP hotshoe outhere who has beaten Bill Condrashoff at
every event didn't do it this week.  Bill beat him on Saturday in the
dirt-cross when Randy hit cones.  Bill and I both beat him on Sunday in
the rain.

The almosts?

If I could take back one cone from Saturday, I would have taken Third on
Saturday, and would have taken second for the weekend.  I was over 1 second
faster than Randy on Sunday, but because of my cones on Saturday, he was
1.2 seconds faster than me... so he beat me by .2 for the weekend.

I'm encouraged though... this is the closest I've run to Bill all year.  I
am convinced I had more car than Bill on Sunday, and he just plain out-drove
me.  I was within .2 of him though.

Getting closer every event...

    Tim V - Have finished THIRD in EVERY SCCA event I've run in the Fiat.
            Third at the Pro in SD
            Third at Fresno
            Third at Sacramento
            Oh... and a fourth too... :-(

Oh.. I should mention DSP had 23 entries for the weekend, and probably about
35 entries on Saturday, about 28 on Sunday.  DSP is it's own run group now
in SFR!