What luxury!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: What luxury!
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 16 May 90 11:22:55 PDT
I have just had the distinctly pleasant experience of starting Sarah
from inside the passenger compartment, something I haven't been able to
do for months. Many thanks to Bill Sohl for quickly finding me a
replacement solenoid.

I'm not sure if I can handle it. (Of course, the downside is that I
won't be inspecting under the hood every time I start the car. The
upside is that I won't have to try to adjust the choke and throttle for
idle with just one hand!)