SAAB turbo -> TR-7

To: sol%HOOSIER@cs
Subject: SAAB turbo -> TR-7
From: Lawrence Buja <mit-eddie!CC.UTAH.EDU!ccm0b%PURCCVM.BITNET@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 May 1990 17:56 EST

    Richard Welty responds to Tim Buja with ...

      it seems unlikely; saab did quite a bit of redesign when they
      went from the 1.85L Triumph engine to the 2.0L B-engine (and

    It seems that I may have unintentionally restricted the scope of
 Tim's posting.  Tim wrote the article and I, totally oblivious to
 SAAB's subsequent redesigns of the Triumph engine, generated the