Re: Wrenching Party in Felton

To: ba-racers@decwrl.dec.com, british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM,
Subject: Re: Wrenching Party in Felton
From: mit-eddie!sco.COM!sam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Sam Sjogren)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 14:50:47 PDT
In addition to whatever wrenching/wretching occurs at Larry's place
this coming Satyrday, there will also probably be some wrenching
going on at my place, the Circle A Ranch, which is about 2.5 miles
from Larry's place.  Those in need of air tools and bench vises and
the like may wish to come over to my place.  Also,
with any luck our swimming pool will be ready for the first swimming
of the season this weekend.  I'm going to have to run some errands,
and I won't make a call on whether the pool is ready until Satyrday,
and I will be at Larry's for at least part of the day, so let's just
say that people should go to Larry's and there will be information
as to what's happening at my place and how to get there.  If you get
to Larry's and noone is there, look on the door for a note as to
what we're up to.  Oh, btw, swimwear is optional at our house, but
bring a towel; the pool area is completely invisible from outside our
property (except to voyeurs in airplanes!).

-me