Shelby wheels

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: Shelby wheels
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 89 15:19:44 -0700
Okay, I saw one of the wheels which I mentioned last week.  Pretty nice
looking.  Polished outer rim, 8 short, rounded spokes going to a large
round disk in the middle where there are 4 holes, equally spaced on a 4.5"
circle.  Backspacing is 3.75", which gives a bit more inside clearance than
the stock 4" backspacing, but puts the tires a bit closer to the fender.  The
spokes and center are a silver gray, the wheels are 7 inches wide, 15 inch
diameter.  I guess I should have weighed one, my guess is around 15 pounds, a
stock TR6 steel wheel is about 20.  So, if anybody wants a set let me know,
price $125 each plus shipping.

mjb.